The feedback I got from the last presentation was to begin to look at design ideas and what I could use to create something that shows example of the change in language.
After our first presentations yesterday, we got a small amount of feedback from the tutors. I presented about what I think my prospective outcomes of the final project may be, and what methods and approaches I will be taking to get there. I have inserted the slides from my presentation below, so you can see exactly what I told them. The feedback was helpful, they suggested that I may look at contemporary grammar and how it has changed and developed, and perhaps celebrate that, rather than just promoting correct grammar in a straight forward campaign.